In this video, I’m looking at how to stitch panoramas using Adobe Photoshop. I’ve also created a second version of the video showing how to stitch panoramas in Affinity Photo. If you want to see that video, here’s the link:
The video shows two images I captured using a wide-angle lens and a standard tripod. The first part of the video demonstrates how I process these frames in Capture One before exporting them. Following this, the images are stitched into a single panorama using Adobe Photoshop. I’ll also demonstrate using the Content Aware Fill tool in Photoshop to create missing parts of the panorama.
– My website:
– Amazon US:
– Amazon UK:
– Apple Books: Search for Robin Whalley
► ONLINE COURSES
#robinwhalley #lenscraft #lenscraftphotography
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://batdongsankimphat.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Valorant là gì? Top cấu hình máy tính chơi Valorant
- Chia sẻ cách hướng dẫn chọn ổ cứng HDD phù hợp theo từng nhu cầu
- Tivi Samsung: màn hình cong, 4K, chạy Tizen (UA55RU7300) • Điện máy XANH
- Papa John's® | GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN & BACON PAPADIAS Review 🐔🥓 | Peep THIS Out! 🍕
- German 5th Panzer Division Heavy Tanks Unit Overview First Look | Steel Division II Beta Gameplay
Thank you Robin (and for the Affinity version too) – very helpful walk through (although I've yet to take the leap acquire a perpetual license for Capture One Pro!🧐💵💵)
I’d like to see an On1 version.
Hi I have just moved to Affinity, from CS6. Can you recommended a good book to buy. To help you learn it more. Thanks.
thank you sir m thas was helpfull .