Today I check out the NEW AND IMPROVED LARGER SIZED PAPA JOHN’S® CHICKEN POPPERS! Papa John’s Chicken Poppers aren’t new (it debuted in 2012), but they’re now plumper.
If you’re not familiar with them, they are all-white meat chicken breast lightly breaded and oven-baked. It also comes with your choice of dipping sauce, which includes ranch, barbecue, buffalo, and honey mustard. According to the Papa John’s website, the side is available in 10, 15, 30, 45, and 60-piece orders. An order of 10 is $6, and if you’re curious about 60 pieces, it’s $30.
Five pieces has 270 calories, 10 grams of fat, 2 grams of saturated fat, 0 grams of trans fat, 60 milligrams of cholesterol, 770 milligrams of sodium, 21 grams of carbohydrates, 1 gram of fiber, 1 gram of sugar, and 16 grams of protein.
SOUNDS interesting to say the least – But do I ENDORSE it? Please watch and find out.
As always – Please LIKE / COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! ~ Thank You
Papa John’s Pizza is an American restaurant company. It runs the third largest take-out and pizza delivery restaurant chain in the United States, with headquarters in Jeffersontown, Kentucky, a suburb of Louisville.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://batdongsankimphat.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- how make a 360 panorama in photoshop CC 2018 – NEW FEATURE
- Panorama camera Trick | How to use Panorama | Panorama mode kaise use kare
- EMIN hướng dẫn đo sử dụng Panme Mitutoyo 293-241-30
- Making a leather sheath for the new Leatherman Free P2 multi tool
- Chocolate Pancake Recipe | Eggless Pancake Recipe | Ruchi's Kitchen