Today we’re checking out the two of the biggest names in the online camera sphere. I’m so happy that both Panasonic and Sony have now entered into the full frame mirrorless camera market and its time to find out which would work better for the online video creator!
They both do things a little bit differently, one has way better stabilization, recording codecs, and menu system.
The other has better autofocus and the better lens selection.
Which comes out on top? Lets find out!
Where I get my Music (Affiliate link with free 30 day trial!)
Support us on Patreon!
———-What Gear I Use!———————
Main Camera (Panasonic GH5)
Main Lens (Leica 12-60)
Secondary Camera (Nikon Z6)
Secondary Lens (Nikko 24-70S)
Main Audio (Panasonic GH5 XLR Adapter)
YOU Should Buy A Panasonic GH5, And Here’s Why!
YOU Should Buy the Canon M50, And Here’s Why!
YOU Should buy a SONY RX100V, And Here’s Why!
Follow me on Instagram!
Follow me on Twitter!
P.O. BOX! NO CURRENT P.O. BOX DO NOT SEND MAIL TO THE LAST ONE!!!
DISCLAIMER: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the Amazon product links, I’ll receive a small commission.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chia sẻ cách hướng dẫn chọn ổ cứng HDD phù hợp theo từng nhu cầu
- Tivi Samsung: màn hình cong, 4K, chạy Tizen (UA55RU7300) • Điện máy XANH
- Papa John's® | GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN & BACON PAPADIAS Review 🐔🥓 | Peep THIS Out! 🍕
- German 5th Panzer Division Heavy Tanks Unit Overview First Look | Steel Division II Beta Gameplay
- how make a 360 panorama in photoshop CC 2018 – NEW FEATURE