Join our FREE UMS Movement Mastermind private Facebook group to ask questions on our live daily Q&A, get FREE coaching + exclusive access to new program launches:
At Unity Gym we turn driven people into superhumans. If you’d like to learn how we get such amazing results access the key secrets to all 3 elements of our program:
1. Superhuman Flexibility – DOWNLOAD our FREE Flexibility Blueprint here …
2. Superhuman Strength – DOWNLOAD our FREE Strength Blueprint here …
3. Superhuman Physique – DOWNLOAD our FREE Nutrition Blueprint here …
🔴Subscribe for more videos just like this:
True strength can not be achieved in the absence of mobility … so mobility training is critical to any exercise program if you want to get strong, flexible and athletic.
Here’s a great pancake routine with pancake exercises for beginners and pancake exercises for advanced level people.
These pancake drills use therabands and external weights to deliver both passive stretches, static stretches and active stretches as well as loaded mobility drills and progressive loaded mobility.
In this video we also reveal the biggest mistake people make when trying to do the pancake.
This is a fantastic routine for beginner level people through to advanced level people with pancake progressions for both.
*SUBSCRIBERS get 4 weeks FREE online coaching – Go here for our first phase of UMS online coaching program: … Remember, you must be a subscriber of our Unity Gym channel to apply.
Thanks For Watching
Please feel free to reach out and tell us what you’d like us to create next in the comments … also please let us know how you go with your rehab. We appreciate your support and time!
The 6 Equipment Essentials
We use a variety of tools to support our training. Below are some affiliate links to our favorite equipment. Purchases from our affiliates gives us a small commision which supports our channel so we can make more videos. We appreciate your support.
1. Foam Roller (Long) – for gentle myofascial & trigger point massage:
2. A Back Ball is essential for rapid posture, spine and shoulder mobility enhancement:
3. A The Hypersphere Massage Ball is the ultimate deep tissue muscle release tool:
4. The Tribe Resistance Bands are essential for every day warm up and rehab drills:
5. Wooden broomstick for supporting yourself during mobility drills:
6. The Tumbl Trak Sliders are an essential tool for lower body mobility drills:
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://batdongsankimphat.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Valorant là gì? Top cấu hình máy tính chơi Valorant
- Chia sẻ cách hướng dẫn chọn ổ cứng HDD phù hợp theo từng nhu cầu
- Tivi Samsung: màn hình cong, 4K, chạy Tizen (UA55RU7300) • Điện máy XANH
- Papa John's® | GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN & BACON PAPADIAS Review 🐔🥓 | Peep THIS Out! 🍕
- German 5th Panzer Division Heavy Tanks Unit Overview First Look | Steel Division II Beta Gameplay
Awesome video. I always learn something with you guys.
Thank you for this, and for all of the free content you guys post to help people achieve their potential.
Hi there, it's David from Belgium. Just discovered your channel, already subscribed. Really like the things you are showing. Makes a lot of sence! Happy I discovered you guys!
nice work guys .Keep up with new videos
Finally! Videos that provide true practical advice woth IMMEDIATE results
Very well done. Thanks a lot.
Do you know Emmet Louis's work? I found your approach is quite close to his method.
Discovered your channel, very informative.
What everyone else said PLUS you guys are so inspiring,
Thank you so much for this awesome video, quality content.
A little observation, sometimes it looks like one corrects the other.
Always learn something new from your videos. Your videos are most informative videos in youtube.
👍👍👍👍👍👍Great instructions…Thanks a lot❤
Excellent! Thank you for taking the time to do these videos!