Download the files to follow along this tutorial :
In this episode we are going to look at vertoramas (they are the same as panoramas but vertical rather than horizontal):
1. I will explain to you why you need to shoot this way when shooting tall buildings.
2. We will retouch them first in Lightroom with my classic workflow.
3. Sync that retouch on all photos and send them over to ‘merge to panorama’ option in Photoshop.
4. We are going to correct all our geometric distortions from the merging.
5. Finally, we will double process the result for our final touches. Voila!
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://batdongsankimphat.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chia sẻ cách hướng dẫn chọn ổ cứng HDD phù hợp theo từng nhu cầu
- Tivi Samsung: màn hình cong, 4K, chạy Tizen (UA55RU7300) • Điện máy XANH
- Papa John's® | GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN & BACON PAPADIAS Review 🐔🥓 | Peep THIS Out! 🍕
- German 5th Panzer Division Heavy Tanks Unit Overview First Look | Steel Division II Beta Gameplay
- how make a 360 panorama in photoshop CC 2018 – NEW FEATURE