I love shooting with a 14mm wide-angle lens. It allows for some breathtaking compositions. While it is very wide, there are occasions when you need something much wider. A 12mm or fisheye lens may be wide enough to deal with such situations, maybe not (especially after correcting for distortion). Which is why a wide-angle panorama can create images you might not be able to get with any other lens.
In this tutorial, learn how to create a super-wide panorama in Photoshop, and correct distortion with the Adaptive Wide Angle filter.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chia sẻ cách hướng dẫn chọn ổ cứng HDD phù hợp theo từng nhu cầu
- Tivi Samsung: màn hình cong, 4K, chạy Tizen (UA55RU7300) • Điện máy XANH
- Papa John's® | GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN & BACON PAPADIAS Review 🐔🥓 | Peep THIS Out! 🍕
- German 5th Panzer Division Heavy Tanks Unit Overview First Look | Steel Division II Beta Gameplay
- how make a 360 panorama in photoshop CC 2018 – NEW FEATURE