I love shooting with a 14mm wide-angle lens. It allows for some breathtaking compositions. While it is very wide, there are occasions when you need something much wider. A 12mm or fisheye lens may be wide enough to deal with such situations, maybe not (especially after correcting for distortion). Which is why a wide-angle panorama can create images you might not be able to get with any other lens.
In this tutorial, learn how to create a super-wide panorama in Photoshop, and correct distortion with the Adaptive Wide Angle filter.
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- 5 game cực hay để bạn cài lên tivi Android chơi xuyên Tết | Điện máy XANH
- Những sai lầm khi tắt tivi hầu như ai cũng mắc phải • Điện máy XANH
- Papa John's NEW Papadia | Italian | Philly Cheesesteak | BBQ Chicken Bacon | Meatball Pepperoni
- Phân phối chính hãng Panme: HOREX, HELIOS, MITUTOYO, INSIZE..
- Perfect Buttermilk Pancakes | Emeril Lagasse