BONUS video from FaceBook Live – these Pumpkin Protein Pancakes are a family favorite in my house (especially with chocolate chips!).
PRINT THE RECIPE HERE:
FOLLOW CLEAN&DELICIOUS ON SOCIAL:
Pumpkin Protein Pancake Recipe
1 cup rolled oats
¾ egg whites (or 3 whole eggs)
½ cup cottage cheese
¼ cup pumpkin puree
1 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
Pop everything into the blender and blend until you have a pancake-like batter.
Heat a nonstick skillet over a medium heat. Lightly coat the pan with coconut oil or cooking spray and drop ¼ cup rounds of batter onto the pan. Cook until edges are bubbling and then flip and cook another two minutes or until edges are golden brown and pancakes are cooked though.
Makes 2 servings.
1/2 of the recipe:Calories: 288; Total Fat: 4.2g; Saturated Fat: 0.8g; Cholesterol: 8mg; Carbohydrate: 39.2g; Dietary Fiber: 5g; Sugars: 11.4g; Protein: 23g
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://batdongsankimphat.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Chia sẻ cách hướng dẫn chọn ổ cứng HDD phù hợp theo từng nhu cầu
- Tivi Samsung: màn hình cong, 4K, chạy Tizen (UA55RU7300) • Điện máy XANH
- Papa John's® | GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN & BACON PAPADIAS Review 🐔🥓 | Peep THIS Out! 🍕
- German 5th Panzer Division Heavy Tanks Unit Overview First Look | Steel Division II Beta Gameplay
- how make a 360 panorama in photoshop CC 2018 – NEW FEATURE